Mice are not very good at staying out of sight and out of mind of their human housemates. These rodents are extremely common throughout the United States, so there's a good chance that you may encounter them at some point in your homeownership. These creatures are quick and nimble climbers, so they can get into very small spaces with ease. Since they rarely travel outside an area of 10 to 30 feet once they establish nests, house mice are extremely familiar with their surroundings and notice when baits and strange objects appear in their habitats. Call Critter Control of Dayton today at the first sign of mouse activity!
Mouse Removal Services
Mice often get inside homes and settle down because they're searching for a safe and warm place to nest. They also like food sources that can be found inside human homes. Mice are clever little creatures, and they can avoid being captured because they are small and quick, making permanent prevention difficult. Some things you can do to help get rid of house mice include:
- Setting out snap traps
- Keeping your home free of spilled food or liquid
- Sealing your home's foundation cracks to minimize potential entry points
- Removing debris
- Keeping your home clean
Common Mouse Problems in Houses
Here at Critter Control, we know just how much damage can be done to your house due to mice, especially in large populations.
- Homes with central heating make for the ideal nesting opportunity for these rodents during winter months.
- As their teeth will grow rapidly and continuously, mice must chew on things to keep their teeth from overgrowing.
- House mice also chew on electrical wires, which can lead to shorts or even electrical fires.
- They also can mutilate crops, gnaw through containers of food, and even contaminate packages with their urine and droppings.
- These rodents have the ability to spread many diseases such as salmonellosis, leptospirosis, rat-bite fever, and tapeworms and may carry fleas, ticks, and similar parasites.
Full-Service Mice Control
House mice aren't very sneaky, and infestations can be detected early. Once the first signs of activity appear, property owners should contact the professionals at Critter Control to deal with mice removal. Our trained technicians have the tools and extensive knowledge of house mouse behavior to quickly and safely remove infestations.
We can help you get rid of mice problems. Call today.Request a Quote