Wildlife Control Services
Dayton and the surrounding areas are subject to wildlife invasions on a regular basis. Critters are great in their natural habitat, but when you hear scratching in your walls or ceiling, chances are that they've made their home your home—which makes it a problem. Critter Control of Dayton offers effective and professional wildlife control services. Our control services include wildlife trapping and removal, damage repairs, and prevention. Call our team to schedule your wildlife control appointment today!
Wildlife Entry & Damage
Wildlife animals have learned how to make themselves at home in residential areas of Dayton and their comfort means they'll soon be wreaking havoc on your home and property. Even the tiniest animals can create a big mess and a lot of damage. Some of the most common wildlife control infractions include:
- Bats in the attic, raccoons in the yard, rodent droppings in the kitchen, and opossums in the trash can be more than just a nuisance, as these animals carry diseases and parasites that can be transmitted to humans.
- Mice, rats, squirrels, and other critters can also chew through the electrical wiring.
- These critters also like to use the insulation of your home leaving you at risk for a house fire.
- Mice like to burrow in your attic insulation, leaving dropping all through it. This means you may have to replace you insulation.
- Critters like to crawl through pipes and vents, damaging your home in the process.
- Raccoons and birds will make their way into your chimney, causing harm to their bodies and your home.
- Bats and raccoons will make large piles of waste in your attic, leaving you with a health hazard up there.
At Critter Control of Dayton, we offer trapping, removal, and exclusion services for a variety of critters including:
- Norway Rat
Professional Wildlife Animal Control—Our Process
For years, Critter Control of Dayton has provided humane wildlife control and environmentally responsible techniques for taking care of nuisance animal problems including wildlife control, animal removal, animal damage repair, animal exclusion, and animal pest control prevention services.
We use innovative, integrated methods to provide ecologically sound wildlife control services for homeowners, businesses, and municipalities. Each animal requires a different way to trap and prevent future infestations, so calling a Critter Control of Dayton technician for help is your best bet to receive professional long-term wildlife control!
Critter Control of Dayton employs certified wildlife specialists with years of training and experience to quickly identify the critter causing the problem. We will work closely with you to develop a plan to trap and remove the nuisance wildlife pest, prevent future animal infestation, and repair animal damage. Contact us for any wildlife control or animal removal issue at 937.854.5761 or reach us online!