Overwhelmed with the mess and damage left by an animal infestation in your attic? Let our attic restoration professionals assess the situation and make the needed repairs. We can remove your soiled/ineffective insulation and replace it with new, energy-efficient insulation and our specialists can also prepare quotes for most major insurance companies.
We want to get your attic back in shape quickly and efficiently. Call us today for more information or an estimate.
Attic/Soffit/Louvre Vent Screen Guards
Want to keep animals out? Talk to one of our exlcusion experts about installing attic fan vent guards, roof vent guards, gable vent closures, or making soffit vent repairs — our team can do it all.
Call us today about our prevention installation services!
Chimney Cap and Screen Installation
Critter Control offers a wide range of animal prevention products and services. After the removal of unwanted animals, we repair damage and implement state-of-the-art prevention techniques such as intalling vent screens, chimney caps/screens, and closing entry holes to reduce the opportunity for future conflicts with other unwanted nuisance animals.
T.A.P. Pest Control Installation
T.A.P. is a revolutionary green insulation made for new and existing homes & buildings created from recycled paper that incorporates a borate-based pest control into the product. Not only does T.A.P. outperform traditional insulation in nearly every category, but it also controls pests such as ants, termites, and cockroaches at the same time!
Bees, Wasps, Hornets
There are a wide variety of stinging insects – some are dangerous, and some beneficial. If you want to control bees, wasps, hornets and the like, we can help.
Some types of stinging insects you may find around your home:
- Africanized "killer" bees look so much like a regular honeybee that the only way to tell the two apart is by measuring their bodies. Africanized bees have different wing measurements than honeybees.
- Bumble bees are beneficial insects because they pollinate crops and plants.
- Carpenter bees look like typical bumblebees but often lack yellow stripes. They are solitary bees.
- Cicada killers can sting but are not aggressive—though their size usually scares people. Their activity is most visible in the spring after the larvae develop and emerge from the nest. Cicada killers are usually found in gardens feeding on pollen.
- Honey bees are social insects found all over the world, and are an extremely important and beneficial insect because of their role in pollination. Honey bees are responsible for pollinating more than 100 crops in the U.S. alone. Removing a honey bee hive can be very complicated, especially if it is in a wall.
- Hornets and wasps are feared by most people. These insects are very aggressive and can cause sever reactions in people with bee allergies. Unlike most bees, one wasp can sting several times in an attack. Hornests and wasps live in colonies and are generally brightly colored, fairly large insects. They nest in many locations in the ground, in trees and tree holes, and inside or on buildings.
- Mud daubers are solitary wasps making a variety of different type nests. They use mud to make nests and are predatorial, usually hunting spiders.
- Yellow jackets are generally black and yellow in color and 1 1/2 inches long. Their nests may become very large with hundreds to even thousands of individuals living in holes in the ground, walls, etc.
Call today for a home inspection!
CRITTER CONTROL OF DAYTON SERVICE AREA
Dayton / Englewood / Fairborn / Germantown / New Carlisle / Xenia / Yellow Springs / Centerville / Kettering / Beavercreek / Miamisburg / Trotwood / Clayton / Bellbrook / Spring Valley / Enon / Moraine / Brookville / Riverside / Huber Heights / West Carrollton / Union & many other surrounding cities!
This franchise is independently licensed and operated by MKF Enterprises, Inc., dba Critter Control of Dayton