Allow our attic professionals to restore your attic to its former state of critter-free state by replacing soiled insulation with new. Our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to get rid of the affected insulation and install new insulation as effectively as it is fast.
We can also prepare quotes for the majority of insurance companies and restore your attic in a short amount of time. An attic can be a fantastic investment if it is appropriately insulated. Make sure you ask us about any available tax credits so you can learn how quickly your attic can be restored. An attic is one of the easiest rooms in a home to insulate, even if you are just adding insulation to it (capping).
Contact our Dayton office today for additional information on attic restoration or to schedule an inspection and receive an estimate.
Attic/Soffit/Louver Vent Screen Guards
If you want to make sure animals stay out and you want to make sure they stay out for good, talk to one of our exclusion experts about installing fan vent guards for your attic, roof vent guards, gable vent closures, or soffit vent repairs. We can help with everything!
Contact us today regarding our prevention installation services!
Chimney Cap and Screen Installation
Critter Control of Dayton provides a wide range of animal prevention services and products. After our technicians get rid of unwanted wildlife animals, we will be sure to repair animal damage with our top of the line prevention methods. Installing chimney screens and caps, vents, and closing entry holes all reduce the possibility of future conflicts with other unwanted nuisance animals.
Call our office today for more information on solving all your wildlife animal problems.
T.A.P. Pest Control Installation
T.A.P. (Thermal Acoustical Pest Control) is an environmentally friendly and cutting-edge insulation made from recycled paper. T.A.P. is designed for use in existing and new homes and other buildings. T.A.P. is a borate-based pest control method that not only outperforms traditional insulation in the majority of ways, but it can also act as an effective pest control method which will control ants, termites, cockroaches, and more.
Bees, Wasps, Hornets
Like much of the United States, Dayton is home to a serious amount of stinging insects. Some are helpful and necessary to a flourishing environment, but many are harmful to humans. If you'd like assistance when it comes to keeping stinging insect populations under control, call Critter Control of Dayton today! We can help.
A few stinging insect types that you may encounter inside your home or on your property include:
- Africanized "killer" bees appear so similar to regular honeybees that virtually the only way to decipher a difference is to physically measure their wings. Killer bees tend to attack in bigger numbers and more aggressively than a typical bee, too.
- The bumble bee is very beneficial to the environment because they pollinate plants and crops.
- Carpenter bees look very similar to regular bumblebees but they don't have the yellow stripes. They often live by themselves.
- Cicada killers have the ability to sting, but they are not aggressive — though their large size often scares people. Their movements are most visible in the spring time, after the larvae develop and come out of the nest. Cicada killers are mostly found in gardens feeding on pollen.
- Honey bees are very helpful insects, because they play a vital role in pollination. They are social insects responsible for pollinating over 100 different types of crops in the U.S. alone. Removal of honey bee hives can be dangerous and complicated, especially if it's inside a wall.
- Hornets and wasps are intimidating insects that the majority of people are fearful of. The insects are aggressive and are responsible for severe allergic reactions to people with bee allergies. Unlike bees, however, one wasp can sting multiple times in one attack. Hornet stingers are not barbed, so they do not leave their stingers in their victims. Hornets and wasps live in colonies and are pretty large and bright yellow. They make nests in many different locations, including the ground, trees, and inside or on buildings.
- Mud daubers are isolated by choice and create a variety of different nest types. As their name suggests, they use mud to create their nests. They are predatory, usually hunting and capturing spiders.
- Yellow jackets are usually yellow and black and around 1 ½ inches long. They may have up to thousands of yellow jackets in their nests, which are often located in the ground or walls.
Call our office today to schedule a home inspection!
CRITTER CONTROL OF DAYTON SERVICE AREA
Dayton, Englewood, Fairborn, Germantown, New Carlisle, Xenia, Yellow Springs, Centerville, Kettering, Beavercreek, Miamisburg, Trotwood, Clayton, Bellbrook, Spring Valley, Enon, Moraine, Brookville, Riverside, Huber Heights, West Carrollton, Union, & many other surrounding cities!
This franchise is independently licensed and operated by MKF Enterprises, Inc., dba Critter Control of Dayton